Analysing the decision-making process in the team leads to build the company’s internal decision quality capabilities.
The session is based on reflection learning and Points of You - the coaching game.
The workshop is suitable for team members, managers, scrum masters who are responsible for making decisions.
- open members of the team to share their opinions,
- reflect by finding the right answers to based on team's needs questions,
- encourage people to rethink about old solutions and notice new points of views,
- find out what helps people in your team to make decisions,
- create steps to better decisions-making and have a chance to find a way which is in accordance with individuals and the organization,
- support a process of building a strong cohesive team,
- to build a supportive and productive team culture,
- to share and inspire each other,
- enable out of the box thinking to take place in the work environment.
An on-site session of this program can be tailored to your company’s specific needs.